Receiving compliments is easy. Wear this lab coat and experience it firsthand! It features back princess seams for a flattering feminine fit and a notched lapel collar for an appealing look.
- Notched lapel collar and three front button closure
- Two spacious lower patch pockets and one chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and back princess seams and a back belt with adjustable buttons
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Dickies offers this DI-84400 - Dickies EDS Missy Fit 32 inches white three pocket medical lab coat, which has a classic missy fit. Its design has contemporary functional features that blend function and style. This coat features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a three front button closure. It is also stylish with its back princess seams and back belt with an adjustable button for a slimmer look. The functionality of this medical lab coat highlights its three pockets - a single chest pocket and two spacious lower patch pockets for keeping important tools and other personal items. It also comes with a left pocket and a pen slot.
This Dickies medical lab coat is available in standard white and flexible sizes. The center back length of this medical lab coat is 32 inches. Available sizes range from XS to 3XL. This lab coat is made with a poplin fabric, composed of polyester and cotton.
Conventional washing is recommended. Bleaching may opt. This lab coat can be hung, heat or tumble dried. Press before usage. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.