A perfect blend of comfort and style. This lab coat has Polyester and Cotton Poplin making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear. Its front and back darts improve your shape.
- Notched lapel collar and three front button closure
- Two spacious lower patch pockets and one chest pocket for easy and safe storage
- Long set-in sleeves and front and back darts for shaping.
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Dickies uniforms are a top choice of healthcare professionals for many reasons. But, primarily it is because of its unique designs and high-grade quality. An excellent example is this DI-84401 - Dickies EDS Missy Fit 28 inch three pocket consultation lab coat. Its design has a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a three-button front closure. The added front and back darts are best for shaping. This lab coat for women is highly functional with its two spacious patch pockets and a chest pocket for easy storage of essential nursing tools and personal items. This consultation lab coat from Dickies is available in standard white. The fabric used for its material is composed of blended polyester and cotton. It is available in flexible sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. It comes with a center back length of 28 inches.
Conventional washing with a mild detergent is enough for this coat. Bleaching may opt. To prolong the fabric quality, treat with fabric softener and press after washing.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.