Dickies Fashion Lab Coats collection features this updated version of the missy fit lab coat for women. It comes with a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a four button front closure. Also added are front and back princess seams for better shape, and elastic at the side waist for a slimmer look. There are two spacious sides angled pockets with an extra hidden functional pocket where you can easily store your tools and personal items. The center back length is 34 inches, and the fabric is made of cotton/polyester and brushed twill.
- Notched lapel collar and four button front closure
- Two spacious side angled pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and front and back princess seams with side waist elastic
- Center back length: 34" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Lab coats from Dickies assure a stylish appeal without compromising the classic designs of professional-looking uniforms. Take DI-84402 - Dickies missy 34 inch three pocket white fashion lab coat for one. This missy fit lab coat has unique design a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and four-button front closure. Front and back princess seams make this fashion lab coat shapely. Elastic at the side waist also provides a slimmer look. This white lab coat has blended cotton and polyester, so it combines comfort and durability.
Two spacious sides angled pockets, and an extra hidden pocket features keeping your work tools and other personal items. This coat comes with a center back length of 34 inches. It is available in missy fit sizes from XS to 3XL.
Conventional washing with a mild detergent is enough for this coat. Bleaching may opt. To prolong the fabric quality, treat with fabric softener and press after washing. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.