Look good and feel great when you wear this lab coat from Dickies. It has Cotton and Polyester Brushed Twill making it sturdy yet comfortable to wear. It also includes performance features that can help you be more efficient at work.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button front closure
- Two roomy patch angled pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and princess seams
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- Brushed, 65% Cotton/35% Poly,Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
This DI-84405 - Dickies women's four pockets 28.5-inch short fashion lab coat is designed to impress. It comes with a notched lapel collar, which gives it an elegant appeal. It features princess seams, a back yoke and an adjustable belt with the button for better shaping. This fashion lab coat features long set-in sleeves and a four-button front closure. There are also two patch pockets and two pockets with pleated detail, providing enough space for essential items for work.
Dickies EDS offers this lab coat in standard white. The fabric used for this fashion lab coat is made of brushed, twill, blended cotton and polyester. It fabric is a bit thick yet comfortable to the feel. It comes with a center back length of 28.5 inches and is available in sizes XS to 2XL.
Conventional washing with a mild detergent is enough for this coat. Bleaching may opt. To prolong the fabric quality, treat with fabric softener and press after washing. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.