Turn heads in and out of work with this lab coat. It features a notched lapel collar that offers a professional appeal and front and back princess seams for added style.
- A notched collar and four button closure
- Two spacious lower patch pockets for your tools and other items
- Long set-in sleeves with back princess seams and back belt for an improved feminine fit
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- Brushed 60% Poly/40% Cotton Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Designed by one of the best uniform providers today, the Dickies missy fit 29-inch multi-pocket short medical lab coat has a classic yet efficient design. With its missy fit combined with useful features, it is not surprising that this lab coat is an ideal uniform for medical professionals. This lab coat comes with a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and four-button closure. It also features front and back princess seams, and back belt that provides a more feminine fit. This coat comes with two spacious lower patch pockets for keeping handy tools and personal items.
The fabric used for this white lab coat has brushed cotton and polyester poplin - a special blend that is remarkably superior when it comes to durability. Its center back length is 29 inches, and it is available in sizes ranging from XS to 2XL.
Conventional washing with a mild detergent is enough for this coat. Bleaching may opt. To prolong the fabric quality, treat with fabric softener and press after washing. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.