Effortlessly present a professional look and always feel comfortable with this lab coat. It features princess seams at the front and back for a flattering feminine fit. It has Polyester and Cotton Brushed Twill for durability and all-day comfort.
- Notched lapel collar and five-front button closure
- Pockets with button tabs for extra security
- 3/4 sleeve with cuff and back yoke and back belts for a more feminine fit
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- Brushed 60% Poly/40% Cotton Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
This DI-84407 - Dickies missy fit two pocket 3/4 sleeve cuff 31-inch fashion lab coat is among the best fashion lab coats created by Dickies. Its design exudes elegance with its notched lapel collar and princess seams at the front and back. A back yoke and back belt also adds more feminine fit. Another popular feature is the ¾ sleeve with cuffs, which can be worn either flipped up or down. This missy fit lab coat has five-front button closure for easy wearing. It comes with two spacious pockets, which are perfect for storing important hospital tools and personal belongings. This lab coat from Dickies is available in standard white. The fabric used for this fashion lab coat is brushed, twill blend of cotton and polyester. Its center back length is 31 inches, and it is available is Missy fit sizes ranging from XS to 2XL. Conventional washing with a mild detergent is enough for this coat. Bleaching may opt. To prolong the fabric quality, treat with fabric softener and press after washing. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.