This is the petite version of Dickies 857455 - Dickies GenFlex Junior nine pocket pants. It has soft yet durable fabric and carries the same performance features.
- Elastic waist with wide belt loops and drawstring waist
- Nine pockets – two large pockets, shaped pockets at front, with sectional pockets, two cargo pockets, ID bungee loop
- Junior fit pant with motion knee darts and wide leg
- Inseam length: 28" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 52% Cotton/45% Poly/3% Spandex, Twill
Scrub pants that suits me
I'm a small kind of woman and so its hard for me to look for a scrub pants that would make me look tall but at the same time it should be functional. I found what I wanted here at Pulseuniform. They have plenty of petite scrub pants to choose from.
Danica - - Vancouver Canada
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.