Stay safe and secure with this graceful yet comfortable Grey's Anatomy Men'S 37" 6-Pockets Long Labcoat. It features notched collar and six roomy pockets that can hold all your essentials and keep you carefree all day. Moreover it features center back french seam with extra length vent that keeps you cool all day. It's sleeve length is 24.25” - 25.5” that provides maximum coverage. It has fabric composition of 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill. Center back length: 37"
- Notch collar
- Six pockets
- Sleeve length: 24.25” - 25.5”, center back french seam with extra length vent
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Men Product
- Available sizes: 38 to 52
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.