Looking for comfort and functionality in one apparel? Here you go. Barco's this lightweight, beautiful and creatively designed notch-neck scrub top from Grey's Anatomy is just the thing. With snap tap details, this dress is designed to give you a professionally appealing style. Made of 4 way stretch fabric, this super soft apparel with short sleeves and vented sides is smartly engineered to offer you ease of movement making your service hours more joyous. Featuring superior moisture-wicking and soil release effects, this modern fit dress holds great even after several washes. Its diligent front and back yoke seam give extra details and stylish finish on its overall look. With 2 spacious packets and a pen slot, this multifunctional top provides ample storage space for all of your nursing supplies.
- Notched yoke neckline
- Two angled patch pocket with a pen holder on the right
- With breast seams and side vents
- Center back length: 25.5" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 71% polyester/ 24% rayon/ 5% spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.