Apparel that works great for all hardworking medical professionals! Grey's Anatomy Scrubs bring you Signature Women's ¾ roll tab sleeve lab coat to provide you a professionally appealing look and enhanced workplace functionality. Made of 4 way stretch fabric, this super soft and pleasant garment with center back offers ease of mobility around the hospital and added comfort all the time during your long and tough shifts. Featuring superior moisture-wicking effect and soil release attribute, it always gives the wearer a fresh and new look. With 2 functional pockets, you can store your all nursing supplies safe in place at a quick reach making your service hours easy and functional. Moreover, you can roll up or roll down your sleeves to make variation in your look and match your personal taste.
- Notched collar and three buttons closure
- 2-pocket lab coat
- 3/4 tabbed sleeves and Mock back band with 2 adjustable buttons and back slit
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 70% polyester / 25% rayon / 5% spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.