Stretch Scrub Jacket from Grey's Anotomy features princess seams, fitted back with partial belt and side bands. It has beautiful round neck with 6 snap closures. It has 2 front pocket and knitted cuffs. Its Center back length is 27 inches and fabrication is done with 71/24/5 poly/rayon/spandex.
- Round neck with six snap closure
- Two front pockets
- Knitted cuffs with princess seaming and banded neck and sides
- Centre back length: 27" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 71% polyester/ 24% rayon/ 5% spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.