Comfy, cozy and classy! Women's this sporty button warm-up jacket from Grey's Anatomy is just the thing. This smart and creative apparel is skillfully engineered to give the wearer a professionally stylish and classy look. Made of super soft and stretchy fabric, this athletic apparel offers ease of mobility and pleasant feel all the time during your long and tough shifts. Moreover, its fitted V-neck and cozy material lets you stay warm and comfortable. Featuring superior moisture-wicking effect and diligent tailoring at princess seams, this jacket holds great even after several washes. This multifunctional apparel has multiple pockets with excellent assortment for your nursing supplies, pens, smart phone and other essentials adding effectiveness and functionality in your performance.
- V-neck with sporty logo button front warmup
- Two patch pockets with pen slot and utility detail
- Long set-in sleeves, top stitched princess seams and sock cuffs with double needle yoke seam
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 77% Poly / 23% Rayon
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.