This is a Grey's Anatomy short lab coat by Barco Uniforms. It's a womens lab coat that features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and a three-button front closure. For shaping, it has front darts, back pleats and a center back belt with a two-button detail. Also included are two roomy front pockets with cover flap. These pockets are large enough for you to store in your hand tools and other belongings. Its length is 32 inches and its material is made of cotton and polyester blend.
- Notched lapel collar and three-button front
- Two large front pockets with cover flap
- Long set-in sleeves and front darts, back pleats and a center back belt with a two-button detail
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.