The Quattro Flare Pant (5500) – The fashionable, yet highly functional Quattro flare scrub pant features the now famous Quattro Ricamo stitching that runs from the front waist to the side leg. The perfectly placed angled front pockets have a small inside button to provide extra security to ensure nothing slips away. These dream-come-true pants also have the Iguana Signature Pockets – inside pockets within pockets – and a spacious back pocket to provide extra storage. The dual 2-tone drawstring and elastic waistband offers an unparalleled fit. The flare leg opening (trimmed out on inside) and bottom Quattro Ricamo stitching takes this pant to a whole new level.
- Half drawstring - half elastic waist
- Two generous angled pockets with internal pockets
- Internal pager clip in waistband
- Inseam length: 32.5" (inches)
- IguanaMed's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 63.5% Polyester / 33.5% Cotton / 3% Spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.