The Quattro Top (5600) – Styled to perfection for the active lifestyle of the medical professional. The well-positioned Quattro Ricamo stitching, contrasting trim on the back neckline, and the accented bar tack trim on the pockets add style and balance. The key-neck top rests on a trapezoidal tab of fabric that helps capture contrast and a tailored style. Set-in sleeves and lower side vents provide superior comfort while the chest pocket with ID badge loop and 2 concealed deep hip pockets complete the chic Quattro look.
- Key-neck top
- Two deep lower pockers with internal pockets and one chest pocket with badge loop
- Set in sleeves
- Trapezoidal tab of fabric
- IguanaMed's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 63.5% Polyester / 33.5% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.