It is the petite version of Jockey 2249 - three pocket medical pants. Its fabric is added with spandex for more flexibility and also possesses performance features that will help you become more efficient.
- Drawstring front and elastic back
- Two roomy front angled pockets
- Mid-waist fitted scrub and hem vents are designed to allow ease of movement
- Inseam length: 29.5" (inches)
- Jockey Scrubs's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 72% Polyester, 21% Rayon, 7% Spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.