Were you ever inspired by your uniform? This zipper-front jacket from Landau is surely the one for you. With stylish front and multiple spacious pockets, this coat is the value for money! The back belt sewn-over pleats delivers a stylish touch of polish to this professional work-wear staple.
- Two inset yoke pockets and two large lower patch pockets for your tools and other items
- Zipper at the front for easy closure
- Short sleeves and sewn-down waistband at the back also it has back pleats for extra style
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
If you think you have the most comfortable and stylish medical lab jackets in your wardrobe, don't be too sure until you see this one. The quality of this lab jacket from Landau Medical Uniforms is remarkable. LA-1140 - Landau men's two pockets 31-inch professional medical lab jacket has unique features that make this attire ideal for men in the medical world. First, this affordable lab jacket has innovative designs. It came with a tailored style and collared neckline that exudes professional elegance. A zipper is also added at the front for easy closure while the back pleats provide style. The sewn-down waistband at the back provides flexibility and better fit, and a center back vent offers ease of movement. For a classic finish, this lab jacket for men features a single needle roll hem.
Landau highlights functionality in this lab jacket with its two inset yoke pockets and two lower patch pockets. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 31 inches, and anyone can find a suitable fit by consulting the Landau size chart for men with adjustable sizes from 32 to 56. This lab jacket is available six delightful colors such as teal, wine, and tan.
Washing this lab jacket for men is quite effortless. Its fabric has 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is a unique blend that makes a medical uniform highly comfortable and durable. The added polyester to the cotton makes the lab coat non-absorbent so stains will find it difficult to seep inside the fabric. In washing this lab coat, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Use fabric conditioner during the final rinse to retain the quality and add fragrance to the uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.