This Landau solid color scrub jacket fits just right and feels just right. This warm-up jacket features a banded scoop neckline with five-button closure for a professional look. It has front and back princess seams for shaping. Three welt pockets with inside scissor tape and an elasticized interior tablet pocket can be seen on this coat. This Smart Stretch jacket is made with 52/45/3 cotton/polyester/spandex with four color option available; white, black, navy and royal. Pick your best fit from XS to 3XL. It has a medium length of 29 inches.
- Banded scoop neckline with five-button closure
- Three welt pockets with inside scissor tape and an elasticized interior tablet pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and front and back princess seams
- Center back length: 29" (inches)
- Landau's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 52% cotton/45% polyester/3% spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.