Tall men will surely find the perfect fit with this lab coat from Landau Uniforms. It is the tall version of 3138 medical lab coat that features a classic notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and five cloth-knot buttons for closure. You can easily access your trouser pockets with its side access openings. There are two large lower patch pockets and a chest pocket on the left for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Also included is a belted back stitched over pleats. The center back length is 47 inches, and the fabric has 100% cotton/algodon for guaranteed comfort.
- Notched lapel collar and five cloth-knot buttons for closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and a left chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and side access openings with belted back stitched over pleats
- Center back length: 47" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 40L to 50L
- 100% Cotton/Algodon
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.