Be efficient, stylish and always feel comfortable with this lab coat. It features spacious pockets for your items, a notched lapel collar for a professional appeal and it is made from Cotton for all-day comfort.
- Notched lapel collar and Five cloth-knot buttons for closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and a left chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves with side access openings and belted back stitched over pleats
- Center back length: 43" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 100% Cotton/Algodon
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
The trend for men's lab coats is seen to be more stylish yet with the functionality retained. Male healthcare professionals who have already experienced the quality of Landau Uniforms just love the trend and are always searching for the quality of these uniforms. LA-3140 - Landau men's 43-inch full length three pocket medical lab coat is a superior medical uniform. Just like other Landau lab coats, this full-length uniform comes with notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and five buttons at the front for easy closure. It also features a belted back stitched over pleats that offer a hint of distinctive luxury. It is also very comfortable with its 100% cotton fabric.
This Landau lab coat is very functional with its two lower patch pockets and a left chest pocket. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side hand openings are added to make it easier to reach your trouser pockets. The center back length is 43 inches, and you can quickly consult the Landau size chart for men to find your suitable fit. This lab coat is available in flexible sizes from 32 to 52. The fabric used for this affordable lab coat has 100% cotton, which provides utmost comfort. However, this is highly absorbent to stains. In washing this lab coat, it is recommended to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Also, use mild bleach when you need to eliminate hardened stains. Use fabric conditioner to preserve the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using the medium to high heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.