Style, functionality and comfort in a lab coat. This is made from polyester and cotton for all day comfort. It also features a belted back with stitched over pleats for added style.
- Notched lapel collar and five buttons at the front for easy closure
- Two lower patch pockets and a chest pocket ideal for your tools and other personal items
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 43.5" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Landau Mens collection offers the most stylish and breathable lab coats for medical and healthcare professionals. Medical uniforms from Landau are noted for their superior features and are added with comfort and style.
Certainly a superior quality for a white lab coat for men, LA-3140TW - Landau men 43.5 inch three pocket twill full length medical lab coat is a sleek and functional work wear. Similar to style LA-3140, it comes with notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and five buttons at the front for closure. However, this coat is made of polyester twill that makes it ultra durable. Furthermore, the belted back with stitched over pleats offers a hint of distinctive luxury.
This Landau lab coat for men is very functional with its two lower patch pockets and a chest pocket, which are spacious for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side hand openings are added for easy accessibility to your trouser pockets. The center back length is 43.5 inches, and you can always refer to the Landau size chart for men to find your suitable size ranging from 32 to 52. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.