Command your comfort and maintain an elegant look with this lab coat. It is made from Polyester and Cotton making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear. It also features a sewn-down back belt over pleats for style and a shapely fit.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button closure
- Chest pocket with a pen divider and two large lower pockets ideal for keeping your items intact
- Long, roomy set-in sleeves that allow utmost movement
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Efficient medical lab coats are crucial not only for following the hospital dress code, but for the medical professional to function well at work. Bear in mind that the type of lab coat you choose can affect your performance. Fortunately, Landau Medical Uniforms provide the most functional lab coats that come in varied range of styles and sizes. LA-3148 - Landau men's 35 inch staff long medical lab coat has functional and fashionable features. Its designs are innovative, which is noted in uniforms made by Landau. This is very elegant with its notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves. On the back, it is added to a sewn-down back belt over pleats to enhance your style and shape.
The functionality of this medical lab coat for men is further highlighted by the four buttons at the front for easy closure. There are also three front pockets including a chest pocket with a pen divider and two large pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this cheap yet highly-efficient lab coat is 35 inches, and you can quickly look for your appropriate size using Landau size chart for women with sizes ranging from 32 to 56. It is available in standard white.
Like most lab coats designed by Landau, this uniform is made of special fabric blend composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. This material is a bit inferior compared to the 100% cotton uniforms but this is highly rated when it comes to comfort and durability. To avoid early wear and tear, it is recommended to wash this uniform with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Use only mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to preserve the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this well-made lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.