Apparel that makes your performance truly superb! Landau's this lab coat with four-button closure and back belt accent offers ease of wear and style in your service. Its multiple large pockets not only allow you keep your accessories and essentials but also notebook and few books as well within your quick reach. Moreover, this machine washable apparel is made of quality fabric with soft touch for your utmost comfort and joyous work day. In essence, this lab coat would be your great investment on your style and functionality.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button at the front for closure
- Two large patch pockets, one chest pocket and two inside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves & midriff style at the back
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- Landau's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 8 to 4
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Functional yet stylish uniforms could speak a lot of a noble profession that anyone could be proud of. Fortunately, Landau Uniforms is one of the scrubs providers that fully understand this idea. Medical lab coats from Landau such as LA-3153- Landau women 38 inches three pocket medical lab coat provides elegance for healthcare professionals. This cheap lab coat is stylish with its classic notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a four-button front closure. Also, this medical lab coat includes new midriff style at the back.
This lab coat has three spacious front pockets that include two lower patch pockets and a chest pocket. Also added are two inside pockets for your important tools and personal items. Other added details included a side hand access for natural movement and sewn down back belt for better shaping. Landau provides this lab coat in standard white, which is quite easy to match with any white or colored medical scrubs. On sizes, Landau offers a size chart for women to guide you in getting the appropriate fit ranging from sizes 4 to 20. This Landau lab coat is fabricated with 65-35 poly cotton twill – a type of fabric that is not comfortable as 100 % pure cotton but a top notch when it comes to durability. The addition of polyester to the cotton fabric is critical because it makes the fabric more resistant to stains. In washing this women's lab coat, it is best to use a mild detergent to increase its resistance to early wear and tear. Fabric conditioner will bring out the quality and color of this lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.