Exude a sleek and an improved professional look with this lab coat. It features a notched lapel collar for elegance. Additionally, this lab coat has multiple pockets for superior functionality.
- Notched lapel collar and four buttons at the front for easy closure
- Two large lower patch pockets and a breast pocket with a pen divider for your tools and other personal belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and pleated back with a stitched back band for a great shape
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Landau Medical Uniforms is among the best-trusted brands when it comes to lab coats. Medical lab coats from this brand enhance the style and efficient features. A remarkable lab coat, LA-3166 - Landau men's 35 inches three pocket consultation coat is ideal for doctors, lab technicians, and other medical professionals. The sleek features for men provide a sense of superior quality to this medical uniform. On the other hand, the stylish designs provide the required functionality to do well at work. Like other lab coats for men created by Landau Uniforms, this lab coat comes with notched lapel collar for elegance, long set-in sleeves for extra protection, and four buttons at the front for easy closure. Meanwhile, the pleated back is added with a stitched back band for better shape.
This lab coat for men is very efficient. It comes with two large, lower patch pockets and a breast pocket with a pen divider. These pockets are well-designed and spacious for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Reaching your trouser pockets is also comfortable with side hand access. The center back length is 35 inches, and available in most men's sizes. You just need to consult the Landau Men's Size Chart to find a suitable fit from 32 to 52. This lab coat for men is available only in standard white.
The fabric used for this white lab coat for men is composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is the ideal blend for easy fabric care. Use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this cheap yet superior lab coat. Add fabric softener during the final rinse to retain the quality and add fragrance to this uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.