Crafted for the tech savvy, this white lab coat from Landau uniforms has special modifications for keeping notebook and tablet computers. Styled as a staff-length jacket with notched lapel, four-button closure and sewn back belt with a kick vent, this coat is perfect for work. Stylish as it is, it has multiple pockets for functionality. Added for this purpose are two oversized inside pockets for handheld gadgets, one breast pocket with pencil division and two lower pockets with angled flaps. An ID mesh pocket is also added. This poly/cotton lab coat has a center back length of 36.5 inches and is available in standard white in a selection of sizes starting from 32 to 52.
- Notched lapel with four-button closure
- Six pockets including inside pockets for notebook computer
- Long set-in sleeves and staff-length with sewn back belt and kick vent
- Center back length: 36.5" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Wearing a plain lab coat is only a thing of the past. Landau Medical Uniforms offers LA-3174 - Landau men notebook staff-length white lab coat with its efficient features but added with comfortable add-ons.
If you want to be trendy with the demands of your profession without being so stressed, try this superior lab coat. This is indeed an ideal lab coat for tech savvy medical professionals. It comes with special modifications for storing your notebook and tablet computers.
This staff-length jacket is designed with notched lapel collar, four buttons at the front and sewn back belt with a kick vent. Aside from being stylish, this lab coat has multi-functional pockets for added functionality. There are two spacious inside pockets for handheld devices, one breast pocket with pencil division and two lower pockets with angled flaps. Meanwhile, the ID mesh pocket is also useful.
This lab coat, which comes only in standard white, is available in flexible sizes from 32 to 52. The center back length is 36.5 inches, and you can always consult the Landau Size Chart for men to find a suitable fit. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.