Are you conscious of your productivity? Check out this great notch collar long lab coat from Landau that gives the wearer pleasantly smart look. Its four-button front closure and relaxed fit offers maximum ease of wear and removal making your duty hours more comfortable. With multiple pockets, you can easily store all your tools safely in place within your quick access. This unisex apparel is onetime investment, especially for those who want to maintain a style at their workplace.
- Traditional collar and four-button front closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and a chest pocket for your tools and other items
- Long set-in sleeves with plain back and side seam slits for easy pocket access
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- Landau's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Medical lab coats are perhaps an essential type of medical uniforms. Whether you decide to purchase your lab coats off the rack or have them mainly tailored made, a well-chosen and well-fitted lab coat significantly affect the ease of movement while at work. It also protects the wearer from hospital hazards such as bad stains and organic contaminants. One of the best medical lab coats you can find today is LA-3187 (Landau Uniform 38.5 inch Three Pocket Plain Back Unisex Medical Lab Coat). This Landau medical lab coat is a long lab coat (38.5 inches) designed for both men and women.
The four button closure secures the lab coat but makes it is easy to wear and take off, which is important during emergency situations. It also features a plain back and side seam slits for easy pocket access. There are also two roomy lower patch pockets and a chest pocket for containing your essential tools. You can also personalize it with a low-cost embroidery and logo.
Landau offers this medical lab coat in standard white but in different sizes. The Landau size chart for Unisex sizes helps a lot in shopping for this item. Men and women of any body type can pick their suitable fit from XS to 5X. You can also include the 9 allowance for gathered fit. This Landau lab coat is easy to clean and take care as it has the poly-cotton blend. Medical lab coats made from 65-35 polyester cotton blend are very durable and fire resistant. The addition of the polyester is important to lab coats since pure cotton is not preferable for medical uniforms. Fabric made from 100% cotton quickly absorbs stain making it hard to wash. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.