This short lab coat is especially designed by Landau Medical Uniforms for female healthcare professionals. It features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a four-button closure. The princess seams at the front and back provides better shaping, while a mock belt is also added for style. There are also two inset pockets where you can store your tools and personal valuables. The center back length is 31.5 inches, and the fabric is made of 65/35 polyester and cotton.
- Notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- Two inset pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and mock back belt and princess seams
- Center back lenght: 31.5" (inches)
- Landau's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 6 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
If you have a keen eye, you will easily take notice that medical lab coats today have evolved beyond mere medical uniforms that are limited as required workwear for healthcare professionals. Apparently, modern lab coats from Landau are elegant, efficient and extra stylish.
It is good to know that Landau medical lab coats are very modish. For example, take a closer look at LA-3194 - Landau women two pocket short medical lab coat. This specific style of lab coat is a must have for your wardrobe if you value fashion and function.
This lab coat has functional designs with its professional looking notched lapel collar, breathable long set-in sleeves, and convenient four-button closure. The princess seams at the front and back provides better feminine shape, while the mock belt also provides style.
There are also two spacious inset pockets where you can store your tools and personal valuables. The center back length is 31.5 inches, and you can easily find your suitable fit by consulting the Landau size chart for women's lab coats with sizes ranging from 6 to 20. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.