It won't hurt to be stylish while working as long as it won't compromise comfort and functionality. This lab coat is a great example. It has a blend of excellent quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. It also features multiple roomy pockets for your tools and other personal belongings.
- Notched lapel collar and three buttons at the front for easy closure.
- Three outer pockets and two lower inside pockets for safe and easy storage
- Long set-in sleeves that allow utmost movement
- Center back length: 32.75" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 38L to 52L
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It seems that designers from Landau Medical Uniforms have the clear vision on how they create medical lab coats - they must be ultra stylish without compromising functionality. Definitely, a blend of style and efficiency, LA-3224TWT - Landau Mens 32.75 inch five pocket tall twill consultation coat is ideal for fashionable and dedicated men in the medical industry. It comes with notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and three buttons at the front for easy closure.
Storing your tools and personal items is almost effortless since this lab coat offers three outer pockets and two lower inside pockets. Moreover, you can choose to personalize this lab coat with the affordable embroidery and logo service from Pulse Uniform. This superior yet cheap medical lab coat for men is available in white twill. The center back length is 32.75 inches, and you can always consult the Landau size chart in searching for your suitable fit with tall sizes ranging from 38L to 52L.
This professional looking Landau lab coat has a unique fabric made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill. Polyester adds durability and cotton make this lab coat extra breathable. In washing this lab coat, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. For machine wash, the gentle cycle is recommended. Add fabric softener to the final rinse to enhance the quality and to add fragrance to this men's lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.