Do not forget to be in style while being a professional. Choose between white and ceil blue or have both in your closet this Landau's long lab coat. This feature concealed 100% plastic zipper that makes its opening durable enough, plus add up this adjustable Velcro closure at the neck. It has a raglan style sleeves with stockinette cuffs that let its sleeve in place. Not to disregard its functionality for it has two large front pockets. For an ease of movement, it has a back kick vent feature. 43 inches is its length and available in sizes XS to 3XL in 99/1 polyester/carbon fiber fabric.
- Concealed 100% plastic zipper, Velcro closure
- Two large front pockets
- Raglan, stockinette cuffs, back kick vent
- Center back length: 43" (inches)
- Landau's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 99% Polyester/Poliester 1% Carbon Fiber
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.