Littmann features this Classic III Stethoscope in orange with stainless steel finish that has two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides, Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices, Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim, Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains. Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Two-sided Chestpiece With Tunable Diaphragms, Single-piece Tunable Diaphragm Is Easy To Attach, And Easier To Clean Because Its Surface Is Smooth Without Crevices, Pediatric Side, Non-chill Rim
- Next-generation Tubing, Improved Resistance To Skin Oils And Alcohol; Less Likely To Pick Up Stains
- Useful For Pediatric, Small, Or Thin Patients; Around Bandages
- Useful For Carotid Assessment
- Littmann's Unisex Product