Being stylish, comfortable and efficient at work is an easy job with this lab coat. It has a blend of excellent quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. It also features a notched lapel collar for a professional look.
- Classic collar design and sturdy four button closure
- Two roomy angled pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and center back belt for shaping with princess styling for a professional yet feminine look
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 2 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Meta Medical Uniforms is one of the best providers of medical lab coats today. Take a closer look at this one, ME-1088 - Meta women's two pocket 30-inch short medical lab coat. It is an ideal lab coat for women in the healthcare and medical industry who are searching for function and style. With this white lab coat, it is easy to be stylish and efficient at work. It features a professional-looking notched lapel collar, breathable yet protective long set-in sleeves, and easy-to-use four buttons for closure. Meanwhile, the princess style on the front and the back of this cheap lab coat makes it both stylish and figure-flattering. Its back also features a center belt for shaping. This Meta lab coat has a design of two spacious angled pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The front pockets cut at an angle for that added touch of style. Also, this lab coat is very comfortable thanks to its unique fabric made of polyester and cotton.
Meta Uniforms offers this lab coat in flexible sizes, and you can easily refer to the Meta size chart for women to look for your suitable fit. The center back length is 30 inches.
Although Meta uniforms are of superior quality, it still bests to use proper care to preserve the fabric and the quality of color. The fabric of this short lab coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton, reinforce soil release property for higher resistance against most types of stains. Use the mild detergent and lukewarm water in cleaning this scrub. Fabric softener during the final wash can retain the quality of the scrub and adds fragrance to the coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.