Present a professional look while feeling comfortable in and out of work with this coat. Its two-piece back and long set-in sleeves add protection and style. It has poly and cotton for sturdiness and comfort.
- Notched lapel collar and three-button closure
- One chest pocket Two roomy lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and stylish curved front hem
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Releas
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Male medical professionals will find it easy to be functional and fashionable with medical lab coats from Meta Uniforms. The features are a unique blend of durable style and dependable efficiency. One of the best-selling lab coats from Meta Uniforms is ME-15103 - Meta men's 30 inches three pocket medical consultation coat. This lab coat especially designed for men is stylish and superior, which makes it ideal for those working in laboratories, clinics, and hospitals.
This remarkable consultation coat features notched lapel collar for professional appeal, long set-in sleeves for improved protection, and three buttons at the front for easy closure. It comes with a two-piece back for added style. Three pockets include two lower patch pockets and one chest pocket. These pockets are very spacious for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this men's lab coat is 30 inches, and anyone can quickly look for a suitable fit by consulting the Meta original size chart for men, with sizes ranging from XS to 5XL. This lab coat for men is only available in standard white.
This white consultation coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin. The fabric possesses soil release property that improves resistance against stains. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric softener during the final rinse to add fragrance to this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.