This consultation coat from Meta perfectly blends style and comfort. It came with elegant details and added with features that will make you extra comfortable and efficient at work.
- Elegant notched lapel collar with two-button front closure
- 3 roomy pockets to store your gear
- Long set-in sleeves and one-piece back
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
When it comes to providing comfort and style through medical lab coats, Meta Uniforms deserves a five-star rating for this one. ME-15104 - Meta women's 28 inches three pocket two button consultation coat perfectly blends style and comfort. This consultation lab coat could make any healthcare professional fashionable and efficient at work. Designed as superior yet cheap lab coat, it features professional-looking notched lapel collar, breathable yet protective long set-in sleeves and easy-to-use two-button front closure. The style of this coat further highlights its feminine features including one-piece back and sleeves.
Meta Uniforms ensures the functionality of this coat by adding two patch pockets at the front and one chest pocket. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and other personal items.
The center back length is 28 inches, and you can quickly look for your suitable fit by consulting the Meta Women's Size Chart from XXS to 5XL. This consultation lab coat is only available in standard white.
The fabric used for this white lab coat is composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton poplin, which is commonly used to create medical uniforms because of its durability and comfort. The fabric further reinforces soil release property for high resistance against most types of stains. Meanwhile, the addition of polyester makes the lab coat less absorbent so stains could not easily penetrate the fabric. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent to avoid early wear and tear. Fabric softener during the final wash is ideal to retain the quality and color. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.