Protect yourself at all times. Wear this lab coat set to help you survive your day at work. It features long set-in sleeves for extra protection. It has polyester and cotton for durability and comfort.
- Notched lapel collar and five-button closure
- One chest pocket Two roomy lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and side seam slits
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
The trend for men's lab coat is seen to become more stylish and efficient. Men in the medical world who can attest to the quality of Meta lab coats just love the trend and are always choosing the quality of these medical uniforms. ME-15112 - Meta men's three pocket 38-inch medical lab coat is one of the best-selling lab coats available at Pulse Uniform. It features a notched lapel collar for elegance, long set-in sleeves for enhanced protection from common hospital risks, and five buttons at the front for easy closure. Meanwhile, the one piece back provides a more professional look.
This lab coat for men is also very functional. There are three pockets including two lower patch pockets and a chest pocket, which are all spacious for more convenient storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 38 inches, and you can quickly consult the Meta size chart for men to find your suitable fit. This lab coat is available in flexible sizes from XS to 5XL.
The fabric used for this men's lab coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton performance poplin. This fabric blend makes the uniform durable and comfortable. However, Meta reinforced this uniform with soil release property to enhance its resistance against most types of stains. Use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Mild bleach is ideal when you need to dispel hardened stains. Add fabric softener to the final rinse to retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.