Fits perfect, feels great, and looks elegant! Fundamentals by META Labwear brings you Women's Three Pocket 37 Long Lab Coat that is smartly formulated to deliver you a professionally classy look. Its 5-button front closure allows for easy wear at your perfect fit, while side seam slits ensure ease of movements and convenient pocket access. Two patch pockets and one chest pocket provide ample storage space for your nursing items and personal essentials safely in place with quick access to them. Made of soft yet sturdy blend of materials with soil-release effect, the garment keeps you in your fresh and neat appearance. One-piece back and two-piece sleeves add extra fashionable details to the apparel.
- Notched lapel collar with five buttons for easy closure
- Two lower patch pockets and one left chest pocket essential for keeping your tools and other personal items
- Long set-in sleeves for breathability and extra protection
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Meta Uniforms offers remarkable designs that provide female medical professionals with more options for functional lab coats. Check out ME-15113 - Meta women three pocket 37-inch long lab coat, and experience the unique quality from this brand. This style of the long lab coat is a recommended uniform for dynamic women in the medical industry.
This premium yet cheap lab coat has elegant notched lapel collar, protective yet breathable long set-in sleeves, and five buttons for secure closure. Side seam slits are also added to provide easy access to the trouser pockets. Meanwhile, there are two lower patch pockets and one left chest pocket, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this lab coat is 37 inches, and you can easily search for your suitable fit by consulting the Meta Size Chart with varied sizes from XXS to 5XL. This lab coat for women is available in standard white.
Like other top-notch lab coats, the fabric used for this style is made of special fabric blend composed of 65/35 performance poplin with soil release property. This fabric blend is one of the most preferred materials for making lab coats because of its high resistance against early wear and tear. It is ideal to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this uniform. Use mild bleach in washing away hardened stains to avoid fading. Use fabric conditioner to maintain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.