This 37-inch long lab coat for women from Meta Uniforms has classic notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a five-button closure. It has two inside and three outside patch pockets. The outside pockets include two patch pockets and one chest pocket where you can store your hand tools and other belongings. Attractive princess seams are present at the back. This coat has an inset back belt and shoulder pleats at the front. It includes hand access slits and a scissors holder, too. It has polyester and cotton fabric blend. It is available in white from sizes 0-20.
- Notched lapel collar and a five-button closure
- Two inside pockets & hand access slits
- Long set-in sleeves with back princess seams, inset back belt and front shoulder pleats
- Longer length
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 8 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.