Functionality and comfort combined. This lab coat is made from a blend of excellent quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. It features multi-functional pockets for easy and safe storage.
- Notched lapel collar and four buttons at the front that provides an easy closure
- 3 spacious pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and affordable embroidery option
- Center back length: 38" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56L
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Fine Line Twill w/soil release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Fashion in the medical world is not only about being stylish but also being efficient to perform well at work. It takes a great designer to make confident that these unique work apparel are not only wearable but conform to the standards of a highly coveted profession. In this field, Meta Medical Uniforms takes its best shot.
ME-1963 - Meta Men 38 Inch three pocket long medical lab coat is a uniform that can make anyone amazingly elegant and ultra functional at work. Created as a superior long medical lab coat, it comes with notched lapel collar with long set-in sleeves and four buttons at the front for easy closure.
Meanwhile, this uniform is also very functional with its multi-functional pockets including two inside pockets, one with a scissors holder and a chest pocket with pen holder. Two spacious outside pockets are available. These pockets have an inch top hem and are well-designed for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Hand access slits are present for easy accessibility of trouser pockets. The back is pleated and has a sewn down belt.
The center back length is 38 inches, and anyone can find a suitable fit by referring to the Meta Size Chart for men's fit. It is available in sizes 32-58 for regular size and 38L to 56L for Tall sizes.
Like other functional lab coats from Meta, this one is made of special fabric blend composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton fine line twill with soil release. This fabric blend is commonly used to make medical uniforms highly resistant against most types of stains. The large percentage of polyester also makes the uniform less absorbent so stains cannot seep inside the fabric. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to preserve the quality of the uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.