Maintain an elegant look. Wear this lab coat and experience it for yourself! It features long set-in sleeves providing not just protection but also professional appeal.
- Notched lapel collar with four-button closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and chest pocket with pen holder
- Long set-in sleeves and sewn-down back belt
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 0 to 20
- 80% Poly/20% Cotton, Super Blend Twill w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
If you want to add more style to your lab coats, consider Meta Medical Uniforms. Lab coats from this brand have efficient and no-nonsense features that are well-designed for women in the medical industry. Take a closer look at ME-1964 - Meta women's 37-inch medical multi pocket lab coat. It has chic features that are also elegant such as notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and four-button closure. It also comes with a sewn-down back belt that maintains a trim appearance.
This medical lab coat is very functional. It has two spacious lower patch pockets placed outside, one with scissors holder and two inside pockets. The breast pocket also features a pen holder. Hand access slits are also included to reach your trouser pockets.
ME-1964 has unique fabric blend composed of 80% polyester and 20% cotton. The large percentage of polyester makes this lab coat very durable, and the cotton part makes it very comfortable. This lab coat is available in varied sizes from 0 to 20 while the center back length is 37 inches. You can always consult the Meta size chart for women to find your suitable fit.
Meta Uniforms produces high-quality lab coats, but it is recommended to take care properly of them to make sure they can last longer and serve you well. The unique fabric used for this lab coat possesses soil release property for higher resistance against most types of stains. It is best to use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to preserve the quality and add fragrance to this top. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.