It is a 40-inch long lab coat for men from Meta Uniforms. It gives a more functional purpose with its five pockets to keep your items in place and manageable. The pockets included are two inside pockets, two roomy lower patch pockets, one chest pocket with pen holder as well as a scissors holder. The front has a style of a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and five buttons for closure. It has a fully finished hand access slits for convenience when reaching your pants pockets. It's with a vented back with a two-button detail. It has 65-35 poplin with soil release finish. Choose from sizes 32-56 for your best fit.
- Notched lapel collar and five buttons for closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and two inside pockets with One chest pocket with pen holder as well as scissors holder
- Long set-in sleeves with hand access slits and vented back with two-button detail
- Centre back length: 40" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56L
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Two of the primary concerns of most men in the medical industry are functionality and style. When Meta Lab Wear was introduced in the market, the options for superior medical lab coats became varied. Most lab coats from Meta has a design of elegant and efficient features.
ME-267 - Meta men's five pockets 40-inch long medical lab coat is a remarkable uniform from Meta Lab Wear. It is a protective lab coat that you can use while visiting your patients or completing a crucial lab work. It has notched lapel collar for professional appeal, long set-in sleeves for extra protection and five buttons at the front for easy closure. This men's lab coat also features a vented back with two-button detail.
It seems that the designers from Meta Lab Wear created this lab coat with functionality in mind. This lab coat is provided with five multifunctional pockets to keep your items in place and easy to manage. There are two inside pockets, two spacious lower patch pockets, one chest pocket with pen holder as well as a scissors holder. The center back length is 40 inches, and this lab coat is available in flexible sizes from 32 to 56 for regular sizes and 38L to 56L for tall sizes.
Similar to other high-quality lab coats from Meta Lab Wear, this one has a unique fabric blend made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton performance poplin. Polyester offers durability while cotton provides utmost comfort. The material possesses soil release property for higher resistance against most types of stains. During laundry time, you can use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this lab coat. Add fabric softener to the final wash to enhance the quality of the lab coat and to add fragrance to the uniform. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.