Wearing a high-quality lab coat can lead to better work performance and a brighter mood in the workplace. Try this medical lab coat from Meta.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and one chest pocket
- Long setin sleeves and pleated back with sewn down belt
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Fine Line Twill w/soil release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Created by Meta Uniforms, the Meta Men 40 Inch three pocket medical lab coat - ME-6115 has simple yet elegant features. With its professional style combined with efficient designs, it is not surprising that Meta Lab Wear is an emerging brand of medical lab coats today. This medical lab coat belongs to a high quality collection of medical lab coats based on the comfort, durability and style that it offers. It is very elegant with its notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves. Also added are four buttons at the front for easy closure. Aside from that, it comes with a pleated back with a sewn down belt for enhanced comfort and style.
This Meta lab coat for men is also very functional with its two lower patch pockets and one chest pocket, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length of this lab coat is 40 inches, and anyone can find a suitable fit from Meta size chart for men's fit with sizes ranging from 32 to 52. This lab coat is only available in white, which is the most common prescribed color for medical uniforms.
This superior quality yet very affordable lab coat is very easy to wash and care. It has 65% polyester and 35% cotton fine line twill that offers both comfort and durability. Meta Uniforms also reinforced this lab coat with soil release property to easily repel most kinds of stains. You can also add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to retain the material quality and to enhance the fragrance of this medical uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.