Move freely, be efficient and always feel comfortable with this lab coat. It has a back belt for ease of movement. Also, it is made from polyester and cotton making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear.
- Notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- One chest pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with back belt and two-button detail and back vent
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- META's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It is very apparent that White Swan-Meta uniforms stand to its classic comfort and quality that is tested by time. Now here is a perfect medical lab coat for both men and women who love authenticity for their medical scrubs. ME-6116 - Meta Unisex 40-inch colored medical lab coat is well-defined by its notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and a four-button closure. The best adjective to describe this uniform is elegant. This Meta Unisex medical lab coat also includes one chest pocket and two lower patch pockets that are useful in containing your essential tools and personal items. It also includes a back belt with two-button detail for easy movement. The side seam slit is functional since it allows accessibility to your pants' pockets. It is quite difficult just to ignore this white swan medical lab coat.
The notched lapel style and long set-in sleeves give this medical lab coat its elegant style. It comes in the standard white color and is available in a size range starting from XXS up to 5XL.Regardless of where you work - in a research lab or a large hospital - it is your duty to learn how to take care of your lab coat. Although Meta medical lab coats are remarkably superior in quality, it is still recommended to take care properly of them for you to enjoy them longer. Since this medical lab coat has a fabric of 65-35 polyester cotton blend, you must wash them using mild detergent and cold water. This medical lab coat also includes a stain release mechanism that makes it easy to clean.
I asked a logo for this 6116 Meta lab coat but was a little concerned about the final result. I'm impressed when I finally got the item though. It was neatly done and the thread colors were just what I had in mind.
Trish - - Seattle WA
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.