Move freely, be efficient and always feel comfortable with this lab coat. It has a back belt for ease of movement. Also, it is made from polyester and cotton making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear.
- Notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- One chest pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with back belt and two-button detail and back vent
- Longer length
- META's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.