Improve your efficiency at work with this medical lab coat from White Swan. It is made of soft fabric and added with functional features that you'll surely love.
- Notched lapel collar and five button front closure
- Four pockets & hand access slits
- Long set-in sleeves and pleated back, sewn down back belt & side slits
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 0 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Functionality is one of the most important factors a medical lab coat must have. White Swan Meta Uniforms is a reliable provider of functional lab coats added with stylish designs.
A good Meta lab coat is ME-6150 - White Swan-Meta women 35 inches four pocket medical lab coat. It has practical designs that could make any medical professional highly efficient at work.
This lab coat has a classic notched lapel collar for added elegance, long set-in sleeves for extra protection, and five buttons for closure. It also comes with a pleated back for easier movement and a sewn down back belt for better feminine shape.
This lab coat for women is very functional with its four pockets that include two lower patch pockets, a chest pocket located on the left side and an inside pocket. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your lab tools and personal valuables.
The fabric used for this lab coat has polyester and cotton, which are well-known for its comfort and durability. It is also possible to personalize this lab coat with embroidery for your name or your company logo. This medical lab coat is available in standard med white in various sizes from 0 to 20. You can easily find your right fit using the Meta size chart for women.
It is a remarkable feature that this superior lab coat has a composition of 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend. This excellent fabric blend is very durable and could protect the wearer from typical hospital hazards alongside its higher resistance against most types of stains. In washing this lab coat, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to enhance the quality and add fragrance to this Meta uniform. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.