Wear this lab coat if you want convenience during clinical rotations. It is added with a spacious pocket so you can put your iPad when you need to use your hands.
- Three button closure for easy wear
- Multiple pockets to keep your tools
- 1 hidden cell/RX pad pocket
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56L
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Fine Line Twill with Soil
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.