Experience great comfort and professional elegance with this long lab coat from Meta. This lab coat for women has soft yet durable fabric for your comfort. Performance features are included in this 36-inch lab coat to improve your efficiency at work.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure
- Two roomy front welt pockets
- Long setin sleeves and embroidery detail on the cellphone pocket and back belt
- Center back length: 36" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 0 to 20
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Fine Line Twill w/soil release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It is very easy to be efficient and elegant with this white lab coat from Meta Uniforms. Apparently, the designers have creatively combined unique style and dependable efficiency. ME-767 - Meta women's three pocket 36-inch long lab coat is an ideal uniform for female medical professionals who want function and style for their work wear.
With this affordable yet superior lab coat, you can project elegance without compromising efficiency. This women's lab coat comes with princess seams at the front and back for a flattering fit. It also features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and four buttons for closure. Meanwhile, the style is further highlighted with the embroidery detail on the cell phone pocket and back belt to add some accent and style.
This lab coat is very functional with its two welt pockets at the front, which is spacious enough for more convenient storage of your tools and personal items. The fabric used for this lab coat possesses polyester and cotton Fine Line twill for comfort and durability.
The center back length of this white lab coat is 36 inches, and you can quickly look for your suitable size with the Meta Size Chart for women, with sizes ranging from 0 to 20.
This white lab coat has polyester and cotton fine line twill which has soil release property for higher resistance against most types of stains. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Although this is a white uniform, it is still recommended to use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric conditioner to preserve the quality and add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.