A 38-inches long lab coat suitable for men is featured by Meta Uniforms. This is a white lab coat in a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and four cloth knot buttons for closure. One button swing belt is for a more detailed look. It has two large lower pockets and a chest pocket with pen divider. The pockets are with mitered corner pockets. Hand access slits are also provided for easy reach to your pants pockets. Its fabric is of 100% Low-Iron Cotton Twill.
- Notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves
- Four cloth knot buttons for closure and one button swing belt
- Two large lower pockets and hand access slits
- Chest pocket with pen divider
- META's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 30
- 100% Low-Iron Cotton Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.