Pretty, pleasant and practical! META Labwear brings you Women's Stretchable 30 Consultation Lab Coat that is smartly fashioned to deliver you a professionally elegant look. Its concealed four-button front allows for ease of wear at your perfect Missy fit, while loose belt on the sides and double vents enable you to fasten it for an attractive feminine shaping with convenient movement. The stylish collar adds a touch of classic detail on your personality. Four roomy pockets keep your nursing supplies and other handy items safely in place with immediate access to them.
- Notched lapel collar with four buttons for closure
- Two roomy double pockets and loose belt on sides
- Long set-in sleeves and princess lines on back with double vents and concealed button detail
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 0 to 20
- 55% Cotton/42% Polyester/3% Spandex, Stretch Popli
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Meta lab coats are known for their elegant features. However, the updated collection of medical lab coats for women from this brand is also reinforced with functional designs that make them the best work outfits for medical professionals.
Check out ME-835 - Meta women stretchable 30-inch consultation lab coat. This lab coat comes with a professional-looking notched lapel collar, protective long set-in sleeves, and concealed button detail with four buttons for closure. It comes with a loose belt on sides and princess lines on the back for shapely fit as well as double vents for ease of movement.
This lab coat from Meta features two front double pockets, which are large enough for easy storage of your tools and other personal items. The center back length is 30 inches, and Meta offers this lab coat in flexible sizes from 0 to 20. You can easily search for your suitable fit using the Meta women size chart. It is available in colors of black and white.
This high-quality yet affordable lab coat is made of a tri-blend fabric composed of 55% cotton (for comfort), 42% polyester (for durability) and 3% spandex for durability. This unique material makes the uniform highly resistant against most types of stains. It is ideal to use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this lab coat. Fabric softener during the final wash is also recommended to retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to this uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.