White Swan Meta has got it all for you in this new medical lab coat. This 37 inches X-Static lab coat features a conventional notched lapel and long set-in sleeves. It comes with front closure buttons. It is made more functional with six pockets, 3 of which are welt pockets, for easy and convenient storage of everyday tools and personal items. The fabric used for this lab coat in an innovative blend of polyester, cotton and X-Static Silver twill, which is made more cutting-edge with its antimicrobial fabric protection and thermal comfort management. It assures anti-static performance as well as odor elimination. It comes in sizes 0 to 20 and is available only in the conventional white.
- Notched lapel with front closure buttons
- six pockets
- Long set-in and sleeves Antimicrobial fabric protection
- Centre back length: 37" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 0 to 20
- 78% Polyester 20 % Cotton 2% X-STATIC Silver Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.