This colored lab coat exclusively by Pulse Uniform is just for you. It offered both stylish and functional designs and made of soft yet durable fabric.
- Notched collar with four buttons at the front for easy closure
- Three spacious pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and vented back for added comfort
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 12XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Pulse brand lab coats are noted for its efficient features. However, the recent collections of made-to-order items from Pulse Uniform are also infused with fashionable designs that make them highly attractive for both men and women.
Take a closer look at PU-1016 - Unisex 40 inch three pocket assorted colored long lab coats. This lab coat is designed with a classic notched collar and long set-in sleeves. It also comes with four buttons at the front for easy closure, vented back for added comfort, and three functional pockets where you can easily store your important tools and personal items.
This cheap lab coat is available in 24 varied colors including charcoal, teal and rose. Since this item is made-to-order, it cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless there is a factory defect or an error on the part of Pulse Uniform.
Pulse Uniforms offers this lab coat in flexible sizes. Those who are with petite to average body frame can choose from XXS to Medium while those who are a bit large can easily find a size from Large to 12XL. You can quickly look for your suitable fit using the Pulse Uniform Unisex size chart.
This superior yet affordable medical lab coat has 65% polyester and 40% cotton, which is a kind of fabric blend well known for its comfort and durability. It is best to use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this lab coat. For colored uniforms, it is ideal to use color-safe bleach in washing away hardened stains. Meanwhile, fabric softener is best during the final rinse to preserve the quality of the material and to add fragrance to the lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.