This remarkable 40-inch lab coat is one of our best-selling made to order items. It is very elegant and made of soft fabric for your comfort.
- Three spacious pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items
- Classic notched collar and four buttons at the front for easy closure
- Short set-in sleeves for breathability and vented back for easy movement
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton.
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
You can easily spot lab coats from Pulse Uniform because of their remarkable and unique features. Indeed, Pulse Uniform has become a leader in providing affordable yet superior types of uniforms for healthcare and medical professionals.
For instance, take a closer look on PU-1018 - Unisex 40 Inch Three Pocket Assorted Colored Lab Coats. This lab coat for men and women is one of the best-selling made-to-order lab coats. It comes with a classic notched collar, short set-in sleeves, and four-button front closure. Back vents are also included for ease of movement. This lab coat is very functional with its three functional pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
Pulse Uniform offers this lab coat in 22 delightful colors including the caribbean, ceil, and charcoal. It is available in flexible sizes from XS to 5XL. The center back length is 40 inches. If you find it difficult to search for your size, consult the Pulse Uniform size chart for unisex fit and made-to-order items. Since it is a made-to-order item, it cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless it has a factory defect or error caused by us.
The fabric blend used for this lab coat is composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, making it easy to take care and clean. Certainly, medical uniforms made from 100% cotton are great if you are looking for utmost comfort. However, they are very vulnerable against stains. The added polyester makes the lab coat highly durable and resistant to staining. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Meanwhile, adding fabric conditioner can enhance the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.